The COVID-19 lockdown has driven a large amount of business to work from a home office.
From a business perspective, working from home can mean quite a bit of savings. For example, fewer employees in the office can mean fewer overheads such as electricity, internet and rent.
However, working from home can be difficult and sets some challenges. A lot of people will miss the social interaction and connection with colleagues. Employees who are working from home can also struggle with motivation, distractions and solitude. There can be angst about technology and the emotional stress of getting everything set up properly. Poor-quality video calls are not a substitute for face-to-face meetings.
Working from home is especially difficult for those with children. Balancing home-life and the pressure of a normal working day is really challenging. Parents’ days have become extremely long and there is very little time for winding down which is having an impact on mental health and stress levels.
A productive team environment is impossible to replicate at home and it’s challenging to manage employees remotely.
For business owners, there may also be concerns around managing productivity, time, accountability and cybersecurity in their business.
A designated place of business, such as a serviced office or shared office space, can offer a lot of benefits to help your business accelerate its growth and work more efficiently.
Some of these benefits include:
- Increased productivity
- Better management of workflow and workplace processes
- Stronger relationships between you and your clients due to increased face-to-face time and a more professional office space to have discussions.
GCBizHub Serviced Offices
Our serviced offices, also known as Private Offices or Executive Suites, are different to our coworking space. Offices are accessible 24/7 and are fully furnished and equipped – ready for a quick setup.
Our coworking space is an ideal place for entrepreneurs and freelancers looking to increase their productivity away from the distractions of the home office, open Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm.
If you are trying to decide about where to house your business, at home or from a professional business place like Gold Coast Business Hub, ask yourself the following questions:
- Does your team need to meet with clients occasionally? If you just need a meeting spot for clients outside of your neighbourhood café, consider renting a meeting room instead. And at GCBizHub we included 6 hours complimentary meeting room usage per month in your rent
- Does your team need to increase their productivity? Our super speed internet, optic-fibre 200/200, is optimal for any business
- What amenities do you need? Meeting rooms? Office equipment? A concierge to meet and greet your clients? We offer all of this.
- Needing flexibility? At GCBizHub there are no lock in contracts and no membership fees. All leases are month to month.
- Is there room for your company to grow? We have a selection of offices for 1, 2, 3 or 4 people. Our parent company, Maylake Pty Ltd, can offer a range of larger leasing options.
There are so many benefits to working from one of the serviced offices or coworking space at GCBizHub. But don’t take our word for it – come in and find out for yourself by taking up a free day trial. Registered today at: https://www.goldcoastbusinesshub.com.au/free-trial
You’ll love working here!