1 We may, from time to time, use ‘cookies’ which are small data file placed on your machine or device to store information.
- authentication cookies that monitor whether you are logged in or not;
- session cookies that allow you to remain logged in and keep track of your activities until the browser shuts down;
- persistent cookies that help us monitor our services by recording your browser activities and they do not expire upon browser shut down; and
- flash cookies to personalise your experience using Adobe Flash ©.
- improve the performance by reporting any errors that occur;
- provide statistics about how the Website is used;
- remember settings that you used on our Website;
- identify that you are logged into the Website;
- link to social networks like Facebook and Twitter; and
- provide ads that are tailored to you.
4 Please note that although cookies do not generally store personal information, they may contain your IP address. However, you are effectively anonymous to us because the data are collected in aggregate.