The #GCBizHub has been used for countless meetings, workshops, networking events and training days so we’ve seen some of the do’s and don’ts when it comes to hosting a business event.
1. Attract the right audience
- Ensure you thoroughly understand the type of audience you’re wishing to target. Using social media platforms such as Facebook – which has over 17 million Australian users each month – is a great way to advertise your event and to evaluate the types of people who are interested in attending your event. Facebook can now link to websites like ‘Eventbrite’ which allows users to buy tickets direct from your events’ Facebook page
- Are your audience members business professionals? Try to avoid noisy and cramped cafés where you have to spend extra $$ on coffee’s and venue hire.Instead, choose a vibrant and professional business environment that will ‘wow’ your clients.
- We can provide an impressive venue and our concierges will be there to help with everything from planning, to setting up, to welcoming your clients on the day.
- We even offer delicious café-quality coffee onsite!
- Strong self-confidence is crucial when getting up in front of a crowd and it’s something most people struggle with at one stage or another. But by simply being prepared, knowing exactly what you’re speaking about, letting your passion shine through, will reduce the nerves and help you feel ready to get up there and do your thing.
Choose #GCBizHub for your next business event and impress your audience!
Book online today!
Or find us on social media using the hashtag #GCBizHub.